Terms and Conditions
- You will be automatically charged a $200 deposit per booking, 14 days prior to arrival.
- If booking within 7 days of arrival, full payment will be required at time of booking.
- Please note that certain non-refundable special offers will require full payment at time of booking.
- Please note that payment by Amex will incur a 3.5% surcharge
- FREE Cancellation prior to 14 days of arrival date.
- Any cancellation received inside of 14 days prior to arrival date will forfeit their $200 deposit.
- Any cancellation received 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the total accommodation cost.
- Where guests fail to arrive at Coral Towers for their booking/s and do not cancel, this will be treated as a No-Show and no refund/s will be given - Total Accommodation is Payable.
- No cancellations or amendments are permitted once your booking has been checked in at the property. Guests will be responsible for the total booking cost.
- By confirming your booking with your credit card this is an agreement by you of our cancellation policy.
- You must provide a credit card authorisation of imprint when you check-in - value of $200.00 - and you must make full payment for your booking at that time.
- The authorisation may be used to cover incidental items including but not limited to telephone charges or deposit for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- For all bookings this authorisation may also be used to settle any outstanding payments owed by you in relation to your booking including payments for the balance of your booking should you vacate the premises prior to your scheduled check-out date.
- The pre-authorisation process validates your credit card and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the card issuer for a period of up to 14 days from the date of pre-authorisation and the pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice please contact your card issuer.
- Once pre-authorisation has been made, Coral Towers cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction imposed by the card issuer, and cannot be negotiated.
- Coral Towers only accepts credit card for deposit - no cash deposit is available.
Lost Keys and Fobs:
- Lost Keys and Fobs - Should a set of Fob and Keys be lost, damaged or not returned to Reception upon your departure - full replacement costs and charges will apply to you.